Explore one of the most fascinating places on Earth - the Arctic.
Learn about 30+ animals and play with them in an interactive land/sea environment. Feed the animals, throw snowballs, drive an amphibious vehicle, and much more!
Bring the arctic animals to life with interactive puzzles! Snap each piece in place as you learn special facts about every animal.
Tap, drag, and swipe your way through the arctic landscape! There are animals to feed, seals to juggle beach balls with, and snowballs to be thrown. Try to discover all its secrets!
• 4 robust interactive puzzles to build: land animals, land and sea animals, whales, and birds
• 30+ arctic animals to learn about
• 100s of interactive elements
• 6 different types of food – feed the polar bear, and help the musk ox graze
• 3 types of arctic environments: tundra, taiga, and ocean
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following:
• Identifying a wide variety of animal species that live in the arctic land, sea, and sky
• Learning the characteristics and behaviors of arctic animals
• Understanding the arctic biosphere and its various features
• Determining the eating habits of the arctic wildlife
• Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at:
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
MarcoPolo Arctic is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-30. The program can be installed on Android.
MarcoPolo Arctic (version 1.0) has a file size of 163.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.